- Neverlose.info’s Commitment to Privacy
Neverlose (“Neverlose”, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) value its visitors’ right to privacy and recognize the importance of providing you with detailed information about how we collect and process your data.
- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information, and lawful bases we rely on for doing so;
- How you can exercise your statutory rights such as right to deletion and right to access your data.
- Categories of Personal Data We Collect About You
When you visit and interact with our website, we collect personal information from you.
Personal Data We Collect Automatically via Social Plug-ins and Google Analytics
When you click on the social media buttons such as those of Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, we may collect your personal data such as:
- Your IP address;
- Information about how you interact with our website and content such as the content you like and share, your clicks and every page you visit;
- Date and time of your visit and activities.
- Client IDs.
- Your browsing and search history.
- Your previous visits to our website and your interactions.
- Why We Are Processing Your Personal Data
We are collecting and using personal data to:
- To provide our services and optimize our overall user experience on our platform;
- To offer our users an enhanced user experience by allowing you to;
- To analyse how users engage with our services such as our website. This helps us improve our services provided to you and allows us to conduct additional or further analytics and research regarding our services.
- To provide you with personalized ads.
- Legal Bases to Process your Personal Data
When we process your personal data via social media plug-ins, google analytics and via services from other third-party vendors, we rely on ‘Content’ legal ground under the GDPR to collect and process your personal data.
- How We Are Processing Your Personal Data
- Do We Directly Collect Personal Data From You?
Neverlose does not ask its users to sign up for newsletters or for subscription to its services. We do not collect personal details such as names, e-mail addresses or credit card details on our platform.
- How We Collect Personal Data Via Social Media Plug-ins and Google Analytics?
a) Facebook Plug-in
We use Facebook social media plug-ins on our website to provide you with a more customized user experience. To that end, we use the LIKE or SHARE buttons. This is a Facebook offering.
After clicking the icon, the plug-in informs Facebook — even if you have no Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook — that your browser has opened the relevant page of our Web presence. This information (including your IP address) is submitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly allocate your visit on our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, eg, click the LIKE or SHARE buttons, this information is also directly transmitted to a Facebook server and stored there. In addition, the information is published on Facebook and also displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for advertising or market research and to customize Facebook pages. To that end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, eg, to analyze your use of our website with regard to the advertisements shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to render further services associated with using Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to directly allocate the data collected about our Web presence to your Facebook account you need to log off from Facebook before visiting our website.
(3) For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your associated rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please see the privacy statements (HTTPS: //www.Facebook .com / about / privacy /) on Facebook.
b) Twitter Plug-in
(1) Our Internet pages include plug-ins by the short messaging network Twitter Inc. (Twitter). You can recognize the Twitter plug-in (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. Please see here for an overview of tweet buttons (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
If you open a page of our Web presence containing such a plug-in, a direct connection is created between your browser and the Twitter server after you click the icon, enabling Twitter to receive the information that you are visiting our website with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button“ while being logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile, enabling Twitter to allocate your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that we as the provider of these pages are not informed about the content of the transmitted data or their use by Twitter.
(2) If you do not want Twitter to allocate your visit on our website, log off from your Twitter user account.
(3) For more information, please see Twitter's privacy statement at (https://twitter.com/privacy).
c) Pinterest Plug-in
Our website includes links to Pinterest via plug-ins. You can detect this plug-in by the Pinterest logo placed below the content.
d) Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a tool provided by Google that helps us understand how our users interact with our website and create an enhanced experience for our customers.
e) Other Third Party Vendors
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to Neverlose and/or other sites on the Internet.
You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visitingÂ Ads Settings. (or by visiting aboutads.info.)
- How We May Share Your Data With Third Parties
We reserve the right to use or disclose any Personal Information (or Other Information) provided, if required by law or if Neverlose believes with a reasonable degree of certainty that use or disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes.
- Your Statutory Rights and How to Exercise Them
Neverlose recognizes that each of its website users is entitled to the following rights under the relevant laws such as the GDPR and the CCPA:
- Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
- Right of Access: You may request to see and obtain copies of the personal data we have about you and whether we process your data;
- Right to Rectification: You may request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we have about you;
- Right to deletion: From 25th May 2018, in certain circumstances, you may (unless other grounds set forth in the law applies) exercise your right to be forgotten (have your personal data erased);
- Right to request Restriction: You may request to restrict the processing of your data because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or objections against its legitimate usage – i.e. requesting that we do not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We can do this by keeping a single record of your data on a suppression list;
- Right to Portability: If applicable, you may ask for your personal data to be transferred to another organization.
7. How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise your statutory rights defined above, you should email us at: [email protected]
In your email, please include the following information:
- Your name,
- Your email address and other contact details,
- A brief description of the specific request you are making
Alternatively, you can also exercise your rights by sending us a post at (soon to be updated)
When your personal data is collected via social media plug-ins, you should also read the following social media platforms’ privacy policies on the links below when exercising your rights:
8. Contacting us