The following puzzle known as the “Viral Fruit Puzzle,” has been circulating online after getting huge comments and remarks.
Everyone has been trying to figure out the correct answer.
Lets see how you get on.
The most popular answers are ranging between 14 and 16. If you take a look at the first row it recommends that an apple equates to 10 since 30 divided by 3 is 10. This conclusion is normally not questionable.
The second line causes a bit more concern whether each lot or each banana ought to be counted separately. In this formula each lot has 4 bananas. One position is that the bananas must be counted independently and each banana equates to one. The other option could be that a lot equates to 4.
In the next line, the lot of bananas amount to 4 while the coconut is 2.
Things get a bit more challenging in the last formula where there is just half a coconut, and while there is a lot of bananas, there are just 3 bananas in the lot rather of 4.
It appears the coconut here is worth 1 and the lot of bananas a worth of 3. If you add in the apple, this amounts to 14. Lots of other individuals might argue that the 2 parts of the coconut are not really equivalent in size, which could change the answer.
If you could not solve it you can find the answer below!
Let us know in the comment section if you got it!
Math problems can often be frustrating. Sometimes no matter how many times you try solve a problem, you can’t seem to get it right or you’re not sure if you got the right answer. In either case, here are a few tips that can help you solve math problems:
– Make sure that you understand the problem. If you don’t understand what the problem is asking, you won’t be able to solve it.
– Try to work backwards. If you can start with an easy step and work your way back to the harder steps, it will be easier to solve the problem.
– Use a calculator if needed. calculator can be a helpful tool for solving math problems.
– Try using a pencil and paper. Sometimes writing down what you already know can help give you clues on how to solve the problem. It may also make it easier to see if your answer is reasonable or not.
– If all else fails, ask for help! Most teachers are happy to help students who are having trouble with their math homework.
– I like to show my work on a problem and then write out my answer as well. This is helpful because it shows that you know what your doing and it also lets people see if they got the right answer or not.